Police on saturday claimed to have recovered the skull of an eight-year-old boy, who was kidnapped and killed by two juveniles, from a drain in Sector 94 area Noida.
Watch What Else is Making News
Police said clothes of the boy was recovered from the drain last night. A few metres from the spot, a skull was recovered. Police suspect it to be of that of Kartik. “DNA test will be conducted to confirm whether the skull is of Kartik,” a police officer said.
Two juveniles — a Class X student and another of Class XI — were detained two days ago for allegedly kidnapping and killing the boy.
On October 19, Kartik was kidnapped by the juveniles who demanded a ransom of Rs 5 lakh for his release. However, they later killed him, police said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
They said they dumped the body in a drain in Sector 94.
Kartik’s father Pravin Singh has a travel agency.
One of the accused is an aspiring singer and was planning to bring out a music album for which he needed funds. They told police that they got idea of kidnapping from a Hindi TV serial.