With Arvind Kejriwal launching a scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Union Minister of State Kiren Rijiju on Sunday said that the Centre has no time to respond to each and every allegation of the “dramebaaz”.
The people of Delhi have given AAP an opportunity with a huge mandate to serve the public but they are losing the opportunity and doing drama, the Union Minister of State for Home charged.
His remarks come a day after Kejriwal accused Modi of declaring Emergency in Delhi after AAP lawmaker Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested on charges of molestation.
- Rally for Rivers getting huge response: Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
- DY Patil Stadium to be handed over to FIFA after September 27
- Remarkable Valentino Rossi qualifies third for Aragon MotoGP
- SHOCKING! Father asks doctor to pay for son's TORN CLOTHES after surgery
- Shekhar Kapur is a true friend, says Anupam Kher
- Hyderabad: Chappals thrown at Dalit writer Kancha Ilaiah, under fire from Vysya community for his book
“It is better not to react much on Kejriwal’s statements. We are so busy running such a big country and people have given us an opportunity to serve it,” he told reporters here.
“Arvind Kejriwal and his associates try to raise one or the other thing in a dramatic manner…is there no other work left for them,” Rijiju said.
The people of Delhi have given them an opportunity with a huge mandate to serve the public but they are losing the opportunity and doing drama, the Union minister alleged.
“If we also start doing similar things, who will take care of the government? The Prime Minister is a very busy man who always thinks of welfare of people and works for them and only thinks of the country. Who has got time to reply to every statement of Kejriwalji,” he said.
“If we also start enacting dramas like these dramebaaz who will take care of the country?” Rijiju asked.