The Government on June 20 clarified that there is no registration fee for filing Udyog Memorandum and it is the only form of registration for MSMEs in India, in view of complaints received regarding fee charged by certain agencies for facilitating the registration.
“It may be pointed out that filling of Udyog Aadhar Memorandum can be done only on the portal created by the Ministry. There is no fee charged for this purpose.
“The filling process is simple and the entrepreneurs can register without seeking any third party assistance. If required, assistance can be sought from the General Manager of their respective District Industries Centre for filing their Udyog Aadhar Memorandum,” an official statement said.
- JEE Main 2018 registration begins, know how to fill application form at jeemain.nic.in
- In four months, expect public services at your doorstep, says Manish Sisodia
- BPSC Combined pre exam 2017: Apply for 355 vacancies at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- To help register for licences online, Maharashtra govt brings in facilitators
- MSME registrations: For small units, Bihar & UP enroll in big numbers
- The Troublesome troop: Touts have a field day at marriage registrar office
The ministry had come out with Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, which must be filled online by all micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), a move to simplify registration procedure for entrepreneurs and promote ease of doing business.