The US hospital where the Dalai Lama is currently undergoing a medical checkup has said there are no major concerns as regard the Tibetan spiritual leader’s ailment and he will fully recover after treatment.
The 80-year-old Dalai Lama on Tuesday went to the US where he was admitted at Mayo Clinic in Rochester for prostate treatment.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- Dalai Lama visits Utah, talks about China, compassion and humanity
- Ignoring China's warnings, Obama meets Dalai Lama at White House for fourth time
- Dalai Lama to undergo surgery in US
- Sri Lanka government unlikely to allow Dalai Lama visit: Official
- Obama to appear in public with Dalai Lama
- China warns foreign govts against meeting Dalai Lama
“His physicians report no major concerns, and anticipate he will respond well to treatment and make a full recovery,” a Mayo spokeswoman said in a statement, according to Tibetan website Phayul.com.
“He is being treated for a prostate condition that is common for men of his age,” the spokeswoman said. The Dalai Lama had left Dharamsala for the US on January 19 and will return after a month’s rest. His regular engagements are scheduled from March.
In September 2015, the Dalai Lama had cancelled his US trip on the advice of his doctors at the clinic, who had asked him to rest for several weeks after a medical checkup.