Chief Minister V Narayanasamy on Sunday said the new industrial policy of the Puducherry government is poised to attract larger number of domestic as well as foreign investors to the Union Territory. Speaking to reporters after inaugurating the Rs 2.4 crore Export Facilitation Centre of the Puducherry government-owned Industries Development Corporation in Puducherry, he said, the new industrial policy released during the recent budget session was evolved in keeping with the practical requirements and expectations of the industrial entrepreneurs.
He asserted that the policy was poised to attract investors, from within and outside the country, to set up enterprises in Puducherry.
“We intend to encourage industrial units and we have come out with various sops in the industrial policy,” Narayanasamy said and charged the previous AINRC-led government with having “failed to take care of export-oriented industrial units” in Puducherry.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Industries and Revenue Minister M O H F Shajahan, the chairman of PIPDIC R Siva MLA, the Managing Director of the Corporation T Karikalan were among those present.