Pakistan wants peaceful relations with all its neighbours, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said and accused India of resorting to “double standards” on the Kashmir issue.
Sharif’s remarks came as General Peter Pavel, Chairman Military Committee NATO, called on the Prime Minister here.
According to an official statement, Sharif said on the occasion that India was creating problems and has resorted to double standards on the issue of Kashmir.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He said that “India unfairly blamed Pakistan for Uri attack without investigating the incident,” according to the statement.
He said Pakistan would continue to extend moral, diplomatic and political support to the Kashmir cause.
Sharif said that “the atrocities by the Indian forces have resulted into the loss of precious human lives and blinded hundreds through the use of brutal force”.
Sharif also reiterated desire for peaceful ties with India.
“We want peaceful relations with all of our neighbours,” he said.
According to the statement, Pavel said, “I have listened to your yesterday’s speech in the Parliament where you eloquently raised the issue of Kashmir. The Kashmir issue has to be addressed as two nuclear powers are party to it and the world cannot remain indifferent and must be concerned.”
The Prime Minister said that the Pakistani armed forces have rendered matchless sacrifices in the war against terrorism.