The National Green Tribunal website was hacked on Monday, news agency PTI reported. The website was defaced by hacker group “D4RK 4NG31”, claiming that this was “cyber war” against the alleged killings of “innocent” Kashmiris.
It also claimed that the hacking was an act of revenge against the ceasefire violations at the border and the surgical attacks carried out by the Indian Army. An instrumental version of the Pakistani national anthem was heard in the background of the site’s homepage, suggesting that the hack was carried by members of the country.
“We are Unbeatable. You…kill innocent people in Kashmir and call your self defenders of your country. You…violate the ceasefire on border and call it ‘Surgical Strikes’. Now kiss the burn of Cyber War,” the hackers said in the post replete with expletives.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The cyber attack was noticed around 7:15 pm today. When contacted, the office of NGT Chairperson Justice Swatanter Kumar said that he was not available for comments. Seven terror launch pads were targeted across the LoC by special forces of the Indian army during the ‘surgical strike’ on September 29. This is the second time after 2013 that the website has been hacked. In April, 2012, the Delhi High Court Bar Association’s website was defaced by Pakistani hackers.
With PTI inputs