The country has a zero tolerance policy towards terrorism and the Centre had acted on that line by giving a “fitting reply” to Pakistan through the recent surgical strikes, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar today said.
“Zero tolerance to terrorism is our policy. The nation is proud of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for isolating Pakistan and conducting the surgical strikes to give a fitting reply to it,” the HRD Minister said on the sidelines of a programme in the city.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“With the surgical strike, the Centre has given right signal to Pakistan to counter its aggression and continuous encouragement to terrorism,” he said.
Condemning the terror attack in Uri by Pakistani militants, Javdekar had earlier said that Pakistan has become a hub of terrorism and is resorting to subversive activities as it cannot win an open war with India.