Hitting back at Rahul Gandhi for his criticism of the NDA government, Union Minister Narendra Tomar on Thursday said the Congress Vice President would be able to see development in the country provided he stopped looking through the prism of party politics.
Tomar was responding to Gandhi’s remark at a road show in Meerut where he targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi for allegedly failing to act against black money holders and accused him of ignoring farmers, labourers and the poor.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Rahul Gandhi ko aap log batayein ki Congress kaa chasma utaray aur Bharat ki janta kaa chasma lagayein, toh unko vikas dikhayee dega (You people need to tell Rahul Gandhi to take off the spectacle of Congress and look through the glasses of Indian masses, then he will be able see development),” Tomar told reporters here.
The Congress Vice President started his road show early Thursday on the last day of his month-long yatra from Deoria in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh to Delhi, to press upon the Modi government for announcing a debt waiver for farmers.
Claiming that the Modi government had waived Rs 1.10 lakh crore to 15 big corporates, Gandhi asked the Centre why can’t it waive the farmers’ loan.
The Congress Vice President said he would force the BJP-led NDA government at the Centre for a loan waiver for the distressed farmers.
The Kisan Yatra will end Thursday at Parliament Street in the national capital.