PM Modi greets Pakistan’s Nawaz Sharif on Eid

PM Modi also enquired about Sharif's health as he recently returned from London after undergoing a surgery.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: July 6, 2016 6:35 pm
PM Narendra Modi with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif. PM Narendra Modi with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif. (file photo)

Prime Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday wished his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif on the occasion of Eid.

In a telephone conversation, PM Modi also enquired about Sharif’s health as he recently returned from London after undergoing a surgery. Previously, the prime minister also wished Sharif a speedy recovery post his operation in London.

WATCH VIDEO: On Eid Meet The Man With An Unusual Job, Keeping An Age-Old Tradition Alive

Pakistan is among the few countries celebrating Eid today after the moon was sighted yesterday. India, barring Kerala and Jammu-Kashmir, will be celebrating Eid tomorrow.

1. t
    t.n
    Jul 6, 2016 at 5:35 pm
    Mr. Modi, What about your own muslim citizens? Did you think about wishing them?
    (0)(0)
      Karuppandi.Pakkiri
      Jul 6, 2016 at 6:00 pm
      Butcher Modi released a statement "Don't take me for granted and don't mess with me by calling me a bstrd or a butcher. I will use Iyer Bureau(IB) to rape and encounter kill all of you. I will ask National s Agency(NIA) to raid and plant 17 live Ammunitions in your home and create fake accounts in your name in FB and upload anti India matter from your handle. Or I will send the WHITE VANS IMPORTED FROM SRI LANKA to make extra judicial disappearance. I have tremendous experience in BUTCHERING".
      (0)(0)
        Karuppandi.Pakkiri
        Jul 6, 2016 at 5:53 pm
        So Modi is visiting stan again?
        (0)(0)
        1. I
          IslamForFooools
          Jul 6, 2016 at 1:26 pm
          Greeting mussies for eid, is against humanity and should not be done, it promotes terrorism
          (0)(0)
          1. I
            IslamForFooools
            Jul 6, 2016 at 1:28 pm
            Muslims killing non Muslims everywhere and non Muslims busy greeting Muslims,mthats called stupidity
            (0)(0)