Minister of State in Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh has heaped praise on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying he is like a thread who has done an outstanding work in the last two years to connect the entire country.
Speaking in an exclusive conversation with ETV News head Jagdeesh Chandra, the Union Minister said the two years of the BJP-led NDA regime has been full of achievements and Prime Minister Modi has started many such schemes which no one ever thought of.
- Effective steps being taken to counter social media propaganda from Pakistan: Jitendra Singh
- Congress thinks PM’s seat is reserved for just one dynasty: Narendra Modi
- Karnataka Assembly Elections 2018: One Reddy by his side, PM Narendra Modi slams those calling Bellary a home of thieves
- Please Dr Manmohan Singh, don’t compare your days with Modi Ji’s: BJP
- Holding talks with Pakistan Centre’s prerogative: Union minister on Mehbooba Mufti’s remarks
- Northeast has potential to be India’s new growth engine, need to bring east at par with west: PM in Manipur
He also welcomed the Prime Minister’s initiatives for north-east and Kashmir, saying he works very professionally.
The Union Minister added that Prime Minister Modi’s image has taken a huge leap in comparison to what it was in 2014.
Talking about the PDP-BJP alliance in Jammu and Kashmir, Singh expressed his satisfaction and said that gradually stability is developing between both.
“We are working on their common agenda. We know that PDP’s ideologies are different and this message should not reach out to the people that we have compromised on our ideologies,” he added.