Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking to know the pulse of the public through a short survey on demonetisation available on the Narendra Modi phone app. On Tuesday, he tweeted out urging people to participate in the survey and rate the demonetisation policy. The survey poses 10 questions with some yes or no answers, some detailed answers and some interactive answers.
Here are the 10 questions through which the government aims to gauge public reaction on demonetisation:
1. Do you think that black money exists in India?
2. Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
3. Overall, what do you think about the government’s moves to tackle black money?
4. What do you think of the Modi government’s efforts against corruption so far?
5. What do you think of the Modi government’s move of banning old Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes?
6. Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
7. Demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in common man’s reach.
8. Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
9. Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
10. Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?