Nagaland’s lone Member of Rajya Sabha, K G Kenye on Wednesday called upon the ruling Naga People’s Front (NPF) to stand firm on its commitments to facilitate a solution to the protracted Naga political issue.
Watch What Else is Making News
Kenye, who is also the NPF secretary general, said while inaugurating the NPF 17th Chizami Assembly Constituency under Phek district, said the party stands form for a lasting solution to the long pending Naga political issue.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Kenye called for ‘hammer out our differences’ through discussion and non-violent means.
Kenye, who also hails from 17th Chizami assembly constituency, further exhorted the women’s wing, youth wing and other party frontal organizations to further work to strengthen the party at the grassroots level for the next general elections due for 18 months.
Parliamentary Secretary for Higher & Technical Education, Deo Nukhu said a party-based government depends on the performance of the party workers.
He called upon all party units to remain united from village level up to the state level as it will keep the party strong at all times.