Parminder Singh Pinda, who allegedly facilitated the escape of six prisoners from Nabha Jail, was sent to police custody for 11 days by a local court here.
Patiala SSP Gurmit Singh Chauhan said Pinda, who was brought from Uttar Pradesh on transit remand, was produced before the Nabha court last night.
The court of Judge Pamalpreet sent Pinda to 11 days police remand, the SSP said.
Three other persons, including Assistant Jail Superintendent, who were arrested yesterday in connection with Nabha jailbreak would be produced before the court today, police said.
Assistant Jail Superintendent Bhim Singh, Head warden Jagmeet Singh and a sweet shop owner Tejinder Sharma were arrested on the charges of abetment and criminal conspiracy in the Nabha jailbreak case.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Six prisoners –Harminder Singh Mintoo, Kashmir Singh, two terrorists, and gangsters Amandeep Dhothian, Vicky Gounder, Gurpreet Sekhon and Neeta Deol were freed by a group of armed men who stormed the high-security jail at Nabha in Patiala district on Sunday.