Kashmir Singh is the only one of four accused in the attack on Harvinder Soni, general secretary of the Punjab unit of the Shiv Sena, who had not been let off on bail in the attempt to murder case after over one-and-a-half years.
He was arrested by Gurdaspur police in April 2015 along with three others.
“The attack was a self motivated act of Kashmir Singh and three others. They were not connected to any terror group and had no link with the any gang. But we will again investigate the co-accused with Kashmir Singh if they met him recently,” said Gurdaspur SSP Jasdeep Singh.
“Only Kashmir Singh was behind bars in this case and other three persons had already got the bail. Other three were granted bail by the session court in Gurdaspur. Kashmir’s bail was rejected by the High Court due to serious natures of charges against him,” said Jasdeep Singh.
Kashmir Singh belonged to Galwandi village in Khanna district. He had allegedly shot at Soni on April 15, 2015. His last appearance in court was in October 2016 and next appearing was scheduled in December 2016.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More