Senior party leader and Cabinet Minister Azam Khan on Wednesday released a letter to the media stating that Muslims are tense over recent political developments in the state and country and find their future bleak. The letter also said that their shattered dreams were visible to everybody.
Watch What Else is Making News
“Is samay pradesh aur desh ke rajnaitik kram me sabse jyada Musalman pareshan hai kyunki unko apna bhavishya bahut andhkarmay nazar aa raha hai. Unka toota bikharta sapna sabke saamne hai,” it said.
In his letter, the leader expressed “disappointment” over Muslims votes being considered as “personal property”. “Na to Musalman paani ka bulbula hai aur na hi thali ka baingan hai, jise kahin bhi ludhka diya jaye. Musalmano ki haalat par paini nazar hai aur faisla lene me kaafi samay hai. Faisla avashya hi aisa hoga ki BJP sarkar UP me na ban sake (Muslims are neither insignificant nor pushovers. They are carefully watching the situation and there is still time before they take a decision. The decision will definitely be to keep BJP out of power in the state),” said Azam’s letter.
The letter further said that intellectuals of the community understand what is good or bad for them.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Musalman muddon par thatha majboot pakad wale dal ya vyaktitva ki oar bhi apni nazar jamaye hue hai (Muslims are keeping a close watch on issues, parties and individuals),” it said.
Azam added that Muslim leaders want to move along with secular Hindus.
“Lekin na to haari hui ladai ladna chahte hain, na hi be-bharosa rajnitik taqat ke sahyogi ban na chahte hain (But neither do they want to fight a losing battle nor be an ally to an unreliable political force),” said the letter.