A minor girl was allegedly raped by two youths in Nandivili village on Kalyan-Srimalang road near here, police said today. The incident took place on Thursday when the girl, a class IX student, was chatting with her friends near her house at a construction site, they said.
The accused, one of whom has been identified as Barkya, came there and drove the victim’s friends away after threatening them, police said, adding after which they raped her there and left her on the spot.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
She later narrated the horrifying incident to her parents when she got home after which a complaint was lodged with Kolsewadi police station under Kalyan division, they said. On the basis of the complaint, the duo were booked under IPC sections including 376(rape) and 377 (unnatural offences) and sections of POCSO Act. Police have launched a man hunt to nab the absconding accused.