MP traffic constable offers kidney to Sushma Swaraj

Sushma Swaraj was admitted to AIIMS on November 7 and is being monitored by a team of doctors.

By: PTI | Bhopal | Published:November 17, 2016 9:45 pm
sushma swaraj, sushma swaraj hospitalised, sushma swaraj health, sushma swaraj disease, sushma swaraj ill, kidney failure sushma swaraj, sushma swaraj kidney donor, mp constable kidney donor, india news Asked why he wanted to donate kidney to Swaraj, Constable Gaurav Singh Dangi said “I am impressed by her work.” (Source: ANI/Twitter)

A day after External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj tweeted about her kidney failure, a traffic constable of Madhya Pradesh Police on Thursday offered to donate one of his kidneys to her. “I wish to donate one of my kidneys to Sushmaji,” 26-year-old Constable Gaurav Singh Dangi told PTI.

He said after he came to know that her kidneys have failed and needs a donor “I got worried about her health.” “If after medical examinations my kidney is found fit for transplant then I will donate one to her,” said Dangi is a resident of Tiharka village under Niwadi tehsil in Tikamgarh district.

He is serving as the traffic constable since last three-and-a-half years. Asked why he wanted to donate kidney to Swaraj, he said “I am impressed by her work. She is our External Affairs Minister and a good leader. Therefore, I have decided to donate my kidney to her and also made an offer through Twitter.”

Swaraj had on Thursday tweeted that she was in AIIMS because of kidney failure. “Presently, I am on dialysis. I am undergoing tests for a Kidney transplant. Lord Krishna will bless.” she had tweeted. She was admitted to AIIMS on November 7 and is being monitored by a team of doctors.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App now

1. J
    J.S.Acharya Acharya
    Nov 17, 2016 at 5:06 pm
    Great soul. Whether his kidney suits the patient or not his mere offering should be extolled.May his tribe increase.
      Dr Jerry
      Dec 1, 2016 at 9:32 am
      Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health carelt;br/gt;costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.lt;br/gt;A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $600,000.00US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney. My name is Dr Jerry Mark,i am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital. Columbia Asia Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : Are you in debt? Do you need to raise cash for health carelt;br/gt;costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.lt;br/gt;A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $600,000.00US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney. My name is Dr Jerry Mark,i am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital. Columbia Asia Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : lt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;Need Geniune Donorslt;br/gt;Waiting for your responds….lt;br/gt;Mobile No: 919643062464lt;br/gt;Best Regardslt;br/gt;Dr Jerry Mark
        dd
        Nov 17, 2016 at 4:28 pm
        Now Khujali and Mamta will oppose this move by this gentleman....
        1. N
          Narayana
          Nov 17, 2016 at 10:08 pm
          we want both to live long. god bless donor and speedy recovery to Sushmaji.
            dibakar