In the past few months, PM Narendra Modi has been particularly vocal about concerns over environmental issues. On Sunday night he would be seen speaking to television host David Letterman about climate change and India’s role in fighting against it on the documentary series “Years of living dangerously” to be aired on the National Geographic channel.
A teaser to the much awaited interview shows PM Modi saying “hum apni aane wali peedhi ko kya denge? Climate, yeh humari samoohik zimmedari hain (what will we give our future generations? Climate is our collaborative responsibility)”.
The teaser shows Letterman at the home of PM Modi, eagerly preparing for the interview. “So my goal here is a conversation, containing several points, both personal and and with regard to environmental issues and climate change,” says Letterman.
“Dunia agar mujhe technological help kare. Duniya humein resource de, toh main pehla insaan rahunga jo coal ko clean energy mein convert karunga. (If the world provided me with technological help, if the world gave me resource, I would be the first person to switch to clean energy),” says PM Modi responding to Letterman’s question on the possibility of switching to solar technology.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The teaser ends with Letterman saying that he would love to do this again. “I was hoping he would ask me to sleepover. I have nothing but questions for this man,” says Letterman.