Congress on Friday latched on to biggest debit card breach in India to take pot shot at the Narendra Modi government telling the Prime Minister that it should take credit for this first ever “surgical strike” from hackers in the US and China. “In China, Russia, Indonesia, the US, there are hackers who have stolen lists of 65 lakh card holders. While these lists were being stolen, the nations ‘Chowkidar’, Narendra Modi was sleeping,” party spokesman Ajoy Kumar told reporters.
Demanding that the government make a full disclosure on the extent of this “theft”, he wanted it to inform all those affected by this leak and ensure that the banks compensate all card holders for their loss.
“There are very few occurrences of this magnitude in the world. And these lists were stolen on Modiji’s watch. This
government has a habit of saying that it is the first government to do anything. Well it is the first government to
let lists of cardholders get stolen,” he said suggesting that it should take credit for this ‘surgical strike’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
He lamented that instead of the NDA government fulfilling its promise of depositing Rs 15 lakh in each citizen’s account by bringing back black money stashed abroad, “money is being taken out of the people’s account in Modi’s India”.