Mizoram Home Minister R Lalzirliana on Saturday expressed hope that the ongoing peace talks with the Hmar People’s Convention (Democratic) would bring permanent peace in the state.
Lalzirliana said that the Mizoram government and the HPC (D) delegations had worked out the framework on agreement which would again be deliberated by the HPC(D) leadership and would be laid on the negotiating table when both sides would meet for the third round of talks during the third week of December.
Lalzirliana said that the ongoing peace talks with the HPC(D) would bring permanent peace in the state.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The first round of talks was held on August 10 and the second round on October 5 and 6 in Aizawl.