An FIR was on Tuesday filed against singer Mika Singh for allegedly molesting and sexually assaulting a designer. The designer alleged that she had gone to his place and the singer misbehaved with her.
Complaint has been registered under sect 354, 323, 504 of the IPC by the Mumbai police.
- Singer Abhijeet arrested, released on bail: Mumbai Police
- Molestation case: Mika Singh, fashion designer trade charges
- Mika Singh files ‘trespass, extortion’ case against fashion designer
- Mika Singh booked in molestation case: His top 4 controversies
- Mika defends himself in slapping incident, says the doctor was drunk
- Mika courts controversy,again
The singer had in the past grabbed headlines for all wrong reasons. In 2006, he was in news for allegedly kissing actor Rakhi Sawant in a party.
Mumbai: Molestation case registered against singer Mika singh by a designer at Versova police station, FIR registered.
— ANI (@ANI_news) July 5, 2016
He was also invilved in an alleged hit-and-run case in 2014.
In 2015, a case was registered against the singer for slapping a doctor at a live concert in south Delhi.