An FIR was on Tuesday filed against singer Mika Singh for allegedly molesting and sexually assaulting a designer. The designer alleged that she had gone to his place and the singer misbehaved with her.
Complaint has been registered under sect 354, 323, 504 of the IPC by the Mumbai police.
- AIB roast row: Mumbai HC refuses interim relief to Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor
- FIR lodged against Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif in Rajasthan: Delhi police to court
- Worker from Kanpur dies days after assault by mob in Jaipur
- FIRs against AIB Knockout event: Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor move Bombay HC, plead ‘freedom of speech’
- Molestation case: Mika Singh, fashion designer trade charges
- Mika Singh booked in molestation case: His top 4 controversies
The singer had in the past grabbed headlines for all wrong reasons. In 2006, he was in news for allegedly kissing actor Rakhi Sawant in a party.
Mumbai: Molestation case registered against singer Mika singh by a designer at Versova police station, FIR registered.
— ANI (@ANI_news) July 5, 2016
He was also invilved in an alleged hit-and-run case in 2014.
In 2015, a case was registered against the singer for slapping a doctor at a live concert in south Delhi.