BSP supremo Mayawati on Thursday said her party will form the next government in Uttar Pradesh, even as she warned her supporters of rival parties, which she claimed can go to any extend to mislead the people. “With the support of the ‘sarv samaj’ (public), BSP is sure of forming the next government but as BJP, SP and Congress are very good at instigating people with the help of their capitalist friends, there is a need to remain vigilant till the completion of the election process,” she said addressing a meeting of her party office bearers here.
The state goes to polls early next year. The BSP chief, who took stock of poll preparations and the party’s ongoing efforts to connect with the people, alleged that “newspapers and TV news channels owned by capitalists are working to create an atmosphere favourable to BJP, SP and Congress through poll surveys as these parties suit them more”.
Criticising the ruling Samajwadi Party, Mayawati said it was taking credit for the schemes initiated by her government by renaming them and claiming to be their own projects.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She also blamed the police and administration under the SP government for “mismanagement” which led to the stampede during her ‘Maharally’ in Lucknow on Sunday, claiming two lives.