The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) plans to hold a massive rally in Lucknow in the state capital on the tenth death anniversary of its founder Kanshi Ram on Sunday. The party has booked more than a dozen trains and thousand vehicles to bring supporters and workers to Lucknow’s Kanshi Ram Eco Garden where the party chief Mayawati will address the supporters. In the wake of the recent defections from the party, some 13 sitting MLAs are planning to showcase its strength through the event.
According to a Northern Railway release, an advisory has been issued to passengers traveling on October 9 to avoid the rush. It has also made some changes in the platform numbers for halting of major trains like Lucknow Mail, Mahamana Express and Garib Rath among others.
The BSP leaders have been holding meetings in all the areas of the state to mobilise their supporters and a minimum of 10,000 supporters are expected to attend the rally, party sources claimed.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free