A young man allegedly stabbed a girl to death after dragging her out of a bus in Gotra village in Madhya Pradesh’s Sidhi district on Friday night. Police have said that the motive behind the murder is yet to be confirmed, but it could be a fallout of unrequited love. The accused, Shivendra Parihar, is absconding and police has launched a search to nab him.
Sanju Hira Singh (18), who was pursuing a graduation course in Rewa, was travelling to her home in Kusumi village of Sidhi district for Diwali. On the way, Parihar, an unemployed youth in his 20s, reportedly had an argument with her in the bus.
Other passengers intervened and made him sit on the back row. At the next stand, the accused got off. He returned with a petrol can and allegedly threatened the passengers with setting the bus on fire. He then dragged out Sanju and allegedly stabbed her to death. Conductor Ashok Gupta was also allegedly stabbed when he tried to intervene.
ASP Rajendra Varma said the motive behind the crime was not clear but it could be a case of unrequited love.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More