A 25-year-old man has died while another got injured when a speeding car hit a scooty they were riding in west Delhi’s Ranhola area, police said on Wednesday.
Satish and his relative Rajesh (45) were returning from Khyala to their homes in Ranhola when their scooty was hit by speeding car on Monday, said a senior police officer.
Watch What is Making news
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A passerby made a PCR call around 10.50 pm and the two were rushed to a hospital where Satish was declared brought dead, he said.
Rajesh is undergoing treatment at Safdarjung Hospital and his condition is stated to be critical. He hasn’t been able to record his statement with police, said the officer.
The passerby, who made the PCR call, will be questioned to know the sequence of events and gain clues about the driver who hit the scooty, he added.
Police said they have not recovered helmets from the accident site which led them to believe that the duo were riding the scooty without it, police said.
Satish and Rajesh used to work in a stitching unit in Khyala and used to commute together.