Lauding construction of Shaurya Smarak by Madhya Pradesh Government, the Chief Ministers of Maharashtra and Jharkhand, said the move is an attempt to repay the debt of brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the country.
Both Devendra Fadnavis and Raghuvar Das along with their Madhya Pradesh counterpart Shivraj Singh Chouhan visited the Smarak Monday evening and paid respects to the gallant martyrs and inspected the Smarak.
“Das said that Madhya Pradesh has undertaken praiseworthy and exemplary work through construction of Shaurya Smarak and is a unique effort to repay the debt of the brave soldiers who have sacrificed their lives for security of the country,” an official of the Public Relation Department said today.
The Maharashtra CM too praised the construction of the memorial by the Madhya Pradesh government.
It is an initiative for inculating the feeling of patriotism among citizens, the official said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Fadnavis described the contents and structure of Shaurya Smarak as unique. This is very motivational, beautiful and of international level, he said.
All the three Chief Ministers inspected the open air theatre, gallery and the Dronacharya auditorium.
They also paid obeisance to Shaurya Raj Kalash which came from the villages of 284 Martyrs of Madhya Pradesh and paid tributes to martyrs at Shaurya Stambh, he added.