THE STATE government has decided to hand over the Mumbai International Financial Services Centre’s master plan to a consortium of Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd and Hong Kong’s Townland Consultants Ltd.
The Maharashtra Metropolitan Regional Development Authority (MMRDA), headed by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, is the nodal agency for the International Financial Services Center, which is a key part of the government’s pet project of turning Mumbai into an international financial centre.
A government official said: “A six-month time frame has been given to the consultants to draw up the master plan for the project.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The IFSC will come up on a sprawling plot in the Bandra-Kurla Complex. It will be located at the same venue where the government had held the Make In India Week in February 2016.