Eight years after the terror attacks in Mumbai, The Indian Express in association with Facebook showcased a video exhibition titled 26/11: Stories of Strength, at Kala Ghoda in south Mumbai on Saturday.
* The video exhibition featured 26 of those who were impacted, their stories of change, hope and strength.
* The event was inaugurated by Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis.
* The inauguration was followed by an interaction with Fadnavis who engaged with the members of the audience as well.
* There will be a panel discussion featuring survivors of the attack — Kia Scherr and Sourav Mishra — besides the Joint Commissioner of Mumbai Police (Law and Order), Deven Bharti, managing director of daCunha Communications and columnist Rahul daCunha, Tony Sgro, founder and chief executive of EDVentures Partners, and Praveen Swami, National Affairs Editor, The Indian Express.
* The panel will discuss the stories of the victims of the attacks and their kin, after which the video exhibition will be open to the public.
* Visit ie2611.com to read the stories of strength that continue to inspire us after eight years of the attacks.