Two brothers were injured, one of them critically, in an explosion in Giaspura locality here today.
The duo were trying to extract metal from a scrap lying in a plot near a factory and a blast took place when they began hitting it, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Dhruman Nimbley said.
- Two BSF jawans killed, three civilians injured in IED blast in Imphal
- Bharuch: Gas leak in recycling plant in Ankleshwar kills three labourers
- Ludhiana: Cylinder blast leaves 2 dead, over 30 hurt
- Dahisar: Four injured as LPG cylinder explodes
- Maharashtra: Three dead, several injured after fire breaks out at Palghar chemical factory
- Punjab: 2 kids hurt in blast in scrap godown
The brothers were identified as Vipan (14) and Shiv (12), police said.
They were rushed to PGI in Chandigarh for treatment where Vipan is stated to be critical, police said.