Five members of a family including three children died in a road accident in the early hours of Wednesday near Ludhiana’s Dehlon village where their car hit a bus in an attempt to save a stray dog that came in front of the car. The deceased were residents of Gandhi Nagar in Ludhiana.
Police inspector Amandeep Singh Brar, station house officer at Dehlon, said that the deceased were been identified as Parveen Kumar along with his wife Jyoti and three kids were coming from Sangrur in his Swift Dzire car after visiting his sister.
“As they reached near Dehlon, a stray dog came on the road. In the attempt to save the dog, Parveen lost control over the car. The car hit the bus coming from Ludhiana side after crossing over the divider,” Brar said.
“The impact of collision was such that all the family members got stuck inside the car,” he added.
The police reached the spot and all the victims were rushed to a hospital nearby, where the doctors declared them dead.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More