Hours after the announcement of the office bearers of its state youth wing, Punjab unit of BJP on Friday kept the list in abeyance without assigning any reason.
Watch What Else is Making News
“Punjab BJP President Vijay Sampla has kept in abeyance the list of state office bearers and state executive announced on Friday by State BJP youth wing president Shivbir Rajan, for reconsideration, a release issued in Chandigarh by the party said.
According to the statement issued by state secretary Vineet Joshi, the fresh list will be released after evaluating the candidatures of youth leaders in the state keeping in mind their contribution to the party.
Earlier in the day, BJP state youth wing president Shivbir Singh Rajan announced the list of wing’s state executive after consulting Sampla.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Rajan announced names of youth wing’s state executive which included Deepanshu Ghai from Pathankot, Amandeep Kaur from Ferozepur, Harsh Sharma from Ludhiana, Deepak Sharda from Hoshiarpur, Avinash from Amritsar, who were appointed as state vice presidents, while Amit Sampla from Jalandhar, Randeep from Sangrur and Anuj from Khanna were appointed as general secretaries.