A Juvenile court in Kerala has ordered police to file a case and launch a probe into the alleged incident relating to the minor son of IGP Suresh Rajpurohit driving his father’s official car inside the Police Academy campus here.
The order in its regard was issued by Juvenile Justice Board Principal Magistrate on a petition filed by one P D Joseph.
The court directed that a case be registered under section 156(3) of the CrPC and Sect 23 of the Juvenile Justice Act and a probe conducted.
- Gurgaon school murder: Court denies bail to 16-year-old accused
- CBI opposes bail plea of Ryan school murder case accused juvenile
- Ryan school murder case: Juvenile accused of Pradyuman's killing to be tried as an adult
- Sakinaka shop fire: Police probe if minor boy among victims was a worker or a visitor
- Haryana SIT submits final report on Murthal ‘gangrape’
- Kerala: 9-year-old drives Ferrari,father arrested
The state government had also ordered a probe, headed by ADGP (Training) Rajesh Diwan, earlier this month after the incident came to light.
The probe was ordered after television channels earlier this month aired visuals of Police Academy Director and IG Suresh Rajpurohit’s son, a higher secondary student, driving an official car in the campus.