A police complaint has been filed by a government pleader against a top functionary of a Kerala-based Hindu outfit for allegedly making inflammatory speeches. Police said they were examining the complaint filed recently by government pleader C Shukkur against Hindu Aikya Vedi state President K P Sasikala and no case has so far been registered.
The complainant has alleged that some of Sasikala’s recent speeches, widely circulated on social media, could flare up communal tension in the state. He also submitted a CD containing some of the speeches, downloaded from YouTube, besides web links to them. Kasaragod district police chief Thomson Jose said police was verifying the complaint and the videos.
“We received a complaint in this regard but no case has been registered as of now. The complainant submitted a set of links of the videos of her speeches,” he told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The official also said the speeches, mentioned in the complaint, were made outside Kasaragod and a detailed examination was needed in this regard.