BJP Karnataka unit president and former Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa on Wednesday strongly condemned the “cold-blooded murder” of an RSS swayamsevak and BJP worker in Kerala’s Kannur district, blaming it on the “murderous politics” of the ruling CPI(M) there.
“The murderous politics of CPM is well-known… This murderous politics has seen a steady increase ever since CPM assumed office in Kerala,” he said, adding that it spoke volumes about the collapse of the rule of law in the state.
He said the brutal murder of Prenith had taken place near a petrol bunk in Pinarayi, the native village of Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, which was “a telling comment” on the state of affairs on the law and order front in Kerala.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Recalling that Prenith’s father was also a victim of “CPM’s goondaism, murder and mayhem” in 2002, Yeddyurappa alleged that whenever such murderous attacks took place against the BJP and Sangh Pariwar activists, police turned a blind eye.
He asked the Kerala government to take immediate steps to arrest the killers.
Yeddyurappa also warned the “politically-irrelevant and ideologically-bankrupt CPM” that Karnataka BJP will not be a silent on-looker and it would be forced to launch a mass struggle to mount pressure on CPM to stop pursuing “this politics of murder and mayhem.”