Delhi CM and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal is slated to visit Gujarat for two days on July 9 and 10. While on July 9, Kejriwal is expected to visit Somnath temple, on July 10 Kejriwal will attend a function in Surat arranged by Gujarat business community and interact with them, said a press note from the party.
Sources from the party added that while no public event has been scheduled for the leader, farmer groups from the state will be meeting him in Somnath to discuss their problems.
- Punjab Budget Session from today: Infighting overshadows AAP’s plans to target Congress government
- Now playing in courts, trials and tribulations of Arvind Kejriwal
- Crisis in AAP after Kejriwal says sorry, Punjab chief resigns
- Defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal lawyer quits case filed by Arun Jaitley
- Delhi sealing row LIVE updates: CM Kejriwal reaches Hudson Lane market, meets affected traders
- On Kejriwal’s Gujarat agenda: Meetings with farmers, jewellers