Five security force personnel were injured in a blast inside a CRPF vehicle in Pulwama district of south Kashmir.
“Two CRPF jawans and three police personnel were injured in a blast inside the CRPF vehicle near the bus stand in Pulwama,” a police official said.
- Seven security personnel injured in IED blast along Chhattisgarh-Jharkhand border
- Centre reviews JK situation; ops in state to be intensified
- J-K: SPO throws grenade from police car, saves colleagues
- LeT commander Abu Dujana killed in Pulwama encounter: All that has happened so far
- Kashmir: LeT chief commander Abu Dujana killed in encounter with security forces in Pulwama
- Multiple grenade attacks in J-K; 10 CRPF personnel injured in Tral
He said preliminary investigations suggest that the cause of the blast was explosion of a tear smoke shell inside the vehicle.
“The incident is being investigated,” he added.