Five security force personnel were injured in a blast inside a CRPF vehicle in Pulwama district of south Kashmir.
“Two CRPF jawans and three police personnel were injured in a blast inside the CRPF vehicle near the bus stand in Pulwama,” a police official said.
- In Chhattisgarh, 9 CRPF personnel killed as Maoists blow up vehicle in Sukma
- Chhattisgarh Maoist attack HIGHLIGHTS: 9 CRPF personnel killed in IED blast
- Kashmir on high alert, inputs say woman suicide bomber might strike on Republic day
- Pulwama CRPF camp attack: All you need to know
- Pulwama: Search operation ends at CRPF camp, body of third militant recovered
- Pulwama attack: Militants storm CRPF training camp, kill 5 men
He said preliminary investigations suggest that the cause of the blast was explosion of a tear smoke shell inside the vehicle.
“The incident is being investigated,” he added.