An endangered snow leopard on Thursday chased a group of foreign tourists, while they were skiing in the snow-covered slopes of Gulmarg, Kashmir. A video of this encounter posted on Facebook by a member of the group has gone viral.
The five-member tourist group comprising of three women and two men along with a guide, has been in Gulmarg since January 31 and hails from Australia, Holland and the US.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
An Australian resident, Owen Lansburry who is on a maiden visit to Kashmir, captured the moment. He described the experience as exciting and thrilling.
“I was skiing behind a friend when we saw the leopard and was very excited. The leopard was more frightened than I was. It was hiding in the snow and was watching us and waiting for a moment to run,” the 42-year-old tourist told The Indian Express.
Dave Marchi, the guide from the US who is associated with the travel agency Bills Trips, can be seen skiing in the video near the leopard.