DMK CHIEF M Karunanidhi’s wife Rajathi Ammal visited Apollo Hospital where Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa is being treated since September 22. According to sources, Ammal, also the mother of DMK leader Kanimozhi, spent a few minutes with Sasikala Natarajan, close aide of Jayalalithaa, at the hospital.
Sources close to DMK said Ammal had been waiting for permission to visit Apollo and meet Sasikala for three weeks, since Karunanidhi issued his first statement wishing Jayalalithaa a speedy recovery. His son M K Stalin visited Apollo with senior DMK leaders last week.
Ammal’s visit has taken many by surprise as it was a rare gesture from Karunanidhi’s family at a time when the DMK chief criticised the government and questioned the Governor’s claim that Jayalalithaa had advised him to allocate her portfolios to O Panneerselvam.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls