The Indian Express has accessed the First Information Report (FIR) filed by the Delhi Police in the sedition case against JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar.
Kanhaiya was arrested by the police last week in connection with an event at the university in which anti-national slogans and those in favour of terrorist Afzal Guru were allegedly raised. The controversy has led to huge students protests both at the university as well as in several cities across the country.
Following the event, Home Minister Rajnath Singh had said that any kind of sloganeering against the country would not be tolerated.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Here’s the full FIR filed by the Delhi Police.