Indian soldiers have displayed their valour to the entire world and made the country proud by the manner in which they carried out ‘surgical strikes’ against terror launch pads across the Line of Control, Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Sunday.
“The country as well as the whole world is aware of this (surgical strikes)..the way our jawans displayed valour and have made India proud,” Singh told reporters here after inaugurating a ‘smart toilet’ constructed in New Delhi under Swachh Bharat Mission.
Responding to a query on doubts raised by Pakistan over the operation as India did not release the footage of the operation, the Home Minister said, “Just wait and watch”.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
On Friday, Army had trashed media reports in Pakistan about Indian casualties during the operation in which about seven terror shelters across the Line of Control were targetted.
Army had also said “black propaganda” was being carried out by some Pakistani TV channels showing “morphed” video clips depicting Indian Army casualties.