Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday attacked Nitish Kumar government over the murder of an assistant sub-inspector of police in Hajipur, claiming a string of such killings showed that “jungle raj is back” and the Chief Minister is “helpless”.
“There are three ministers from Vaishali region in Nitish government including two sons of RJD chief Lalu Prasad of whom one is also Deputy Chief Minister.
“Still, all this is happening in Vaishali. What will happen to the security of people when the police are not safe in Bihar. Why the Chief Minister is so helpless and silent on all this,” Paswan, who is an MP from Hajipur, told PTI.
Paswan will be visiting his constituency tomorrow to take stock of the situation.
Training his guns at the ruling coalition in the state, the LJP chief claimed that this is the third such incident in Hajipur alone.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“He (Nitish) used to take pride in being called Sushashan Babu. After engineers, doctors and traders, now even police men are not safe. There is no government in Bihar. Extortion is being done openly.
“The situation in the state has become worse than what it was in 1990 when RJD ruled the state. When we used to say that jungle raj will be back if Lalu Nitish combine came to power, they used to react strongly. See the jungleraj is back in such a short span of rule,” Paswan said.
ASI Ashok Kumar Yadav was shot dead by unidentified assailants and his body was found today in Manua village of Vaishali district.
Two engineers of a construction company, Brajesh Kumar and Mukesh Kumar, were gunned in daylight on December 26 in Darbhanga. Soon after, Ankit Kumar Jha, a Quality Engineer of Reliance IT, was found dead with injury marks on his body in Vaishali district.
In another incident, a foodgrain trader was shot dead by unidentified assailants in a locality under Yahiyapur police station in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur district.