Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan on Saturday attacked Nitish Kumar government over the murder of an assistant sub-inspector of police in Hajipur, claiming a string of such killings showed that “jungle raj is back” and the Chief Minister is “helpless”.
“There are three ministers from Vaishali region in Nitish government including two sons of RJD chief Lalu Prasad of whom one is also Deputy Chief Minister.
“Still, all this is happening in Vaishali. What will happen to the security of people when the police are not safe in Bihar. Why the Chief Minister is so helpless and silent on all this,” Paswan, who is an MP from Hajipur, told PTI.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Paswan will be visiting his constituency tomorrow to take stock of the situation.
Training his guns at the ruling coalition in the state, the LJP chief claimed that this is the third such incident in Hajipur alone.
“He (Nitish) used to take pride in being called Sushashan Babu. After engineers, doctors and traders, now even police men are not safe. There is no government in Bihar. Extortion is being done openly.
“The situation in the state has become worse than what it was in 1990 when RJD ruled the state. When we used to say that jungle raj will be back if Lalu Nitish combine came to power, they used to react strongly. See the jungleraj is back in such a short span of rule,” Paswan said.
ASI Ashok Kumar Yadav was shot dead by unidentified assailants and his body was found today in Manua village of Vaishali district.
Two engineers of a construction company, Brajesh Kumar and Mukesh Kumar, were gunned in daylight on December 26 in Darbhanga. Soon after, Ankit Kumar Jha, a Quality Engineer of Reliance IT, was found dead with injury marks on his body in Vaishali district.
In another incident, a foodgrain trader was shot dead by unidentified assailants in a locality under Yahiyapur police station in Bihar’s Muzaffarpur district.