- Live Cricket Score, India vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI at Visakhapatnam: India struggle to control surging Sri Lanka
- India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI Live Cricket Streaming & Live Score Online: When and where to watch IND vs SL 3rd ODI, TV coverage
- Rahul Gandhi top quotes: 'We consider BJP our brothers and sisters, even though we do not agree with them'
A charge sheet has been filed against police inspector Amit Kumar, an accused in death case of journalist Pooja Tiwari who allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the fifth floor of her residential building here in May, police said.
The SIT probing the suicide case has completed its investigation and filed its charge sheet against Kumar for ‘abetting her to commit suicide,’ a police spokesperson said.
- Twenty-five-year-old woman ‘jumps’ from 15th floor, dies
- Coimbatore boy commits suicide, family blames 'harassment' by teacher
- Bombay HC asks Jiah Khan's mother to file affidavit on Sooraj Pancholi's plea
- Jiah Khan case: HC directs lower court to proceed with trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Jiah Khan death: Dinesh Tiwari's appointment as Public Prosecutor cancelled
- Journalist Pooja Tiwari death: Police recreates crime scene
On May 2, 28-year-old woman journalist Pooja Tiwari, working with an online news portal, had allegedly committed suicide by jumping from her residential building, but her family suspects foul play in her death and has demanded a CBI probe into it.
On May 6, Haryana Police inspector Amit Kumar was arrested in connection with the case. He was present at the fifth-floor flat in Sector 46 from on that night when Pooja allegedly fell to her death.
On Jue 29, forensic team recreated the “fall” scene as narrated by the accused police inspector.