Jawaharlal Nehru University student Umar Khalid along with four other students surfaced at the University complex late Sunday night, where he addressed fellow students outside the administration block.
The Delhi Police, who have issued a Lookout Circular for the five students, arrived at the campus but were not allowed to enter as they require permission from the Vice Chancellor. “We will wait outside the campus if they want to surrender,” a police officer said.
The five students are facing charges of sedition for allegedly raising what the Delhi Police terms ‘anti-national’ slogans during a protest event held against the hanging of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
Here’s Khalid’s address to his fellow students.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
* The video, uploaded by a YouTube channel ‘Stand with JNU’, could not be independently verified by The Indian Express.