Delhi BJP MLA O P Sharma and his supporters on Monday were seen to assault a man at the Patiala House court.
According to ANI, the man was identified to be CPI leader Ameeque Jamai.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Delhi BJP MLA OP Sharma and his supporters beat up an unidentified man outside Patiala House courthttp://t.co/PFv8ku45kV
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 15, 2016
A scuffle had broke out at the Patiala House court in New Delhi on Monday afternoon after a group of about 40 lawyers present inside the court started shouting anti-JNU slogans demanding that University faculty present inside the court leave.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya’s arrest had triggered widespread outrage among students and teachers and drawn severe criticism from non-BJP political parties.