Delhi BJP MLA O P Sharma and his supporters on Monday were seen to assault a man at the Patiala House court.
According to ANI, the man was identified to be CPI leader Ameeque Jamai.
Delhi BJP MLA OP Sharma and his supporters beat up an unidentified man outside Patiala House courthttp://t.co/PFv8ku45kV
— ANI (@ANI_news) February 15, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A scuffle had broke out at the Patiala House court in New Delhi on Monday afternoon after a group of about 40 lawyers present inside the court started shouting anti-JNU slogans demanding that University faculty present inside the court leave.
JNUSU president Kanhaiya’s arrest had triggered widespread outrage among students and teachers and drawn severe criticism from non-BJP political parties.