Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra Saturday met Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and discussed implementation of the Rs 80,000 crore special package for the state announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in November last year.
- 'Rajnath Singh visit to overshadow Congress effort'
- Day 1 of J-K visit: With focus on ‘political solution’, Rajnath Singh meets 20 delegations
- 78% of Prime Minister's development package to J&K sanctioned, says Home Ministry officials
- Ahead of meeting with all stakeholders, HM Rajnath Singh meets J-K Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh set to visit Valley this weekend
- J&K Governor Vohra meets Rajnath Singh
After the death of Chief Minister Mufti Mohammed Sayeed on January 7, Governor’s Rule was imposed in the state when neither the BJP nor the PDP staked claim.
Sources said Vohra briefed Singh about the steps taken for implementation of the package that has five components — humanitarian relief, disaster management, social infrastructure, economic infrastructure and development spending.