Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra Saturday met Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and discussed implementation of the Rs 80,000 crore special package for the state announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in November last year.
- Governor, Deputy CM pay tributes to Mufti Mohammad Sayeed on his death anniversary
- Mehbooba Mufti's brother Tassaduq inducted into J-K cabinet today
- J&K: Tassaduq Mufti to be sworn in today
- Day 1 of J-K visit: With focus on ‘political solution’, Rajnath Singh meets 20 delegations
- J&K Governor Vohra meets Rajnath Singh
- J&K Chief Minister Mufti Mohammed Syeed meets Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh
After the death of Chief Minister Mufti Mohammed Sayeed on January 7, Governor’s Rule was imposed in the state when neither the BJP nor the PDP staked claim.
Sources said Vohra briefed Singh about the steps taken for implementation of the package that has five components — humanitarian relief, disaster management, social infrastructure, economic infrastructure and development spending.