Four persons including two Central Reserve Police Force jawans were injured in a grenade attack at South Kashmir’s Pampore town. Army and police cordoned the area soon after the blast.
Officials said that unidentified men tossed a grenade towards the CRPF jawans standing outside Jammu and Kashmir Bank at Kadlabal that resulted injuries to two CRPF jawans and two civilians.
Locals, however, said that more than two civilians sustained splinter injuries in the grenade attack.
- J&K's Anantnag: Five CRPF jawans injured in militant attack
- Militants hurl grenade at CRPF camp in Sopore, five injured
- Four CRPF jawans injured in grenade attack in Anantnag
- CRPF jawan injured in Budgam grenade attack dies
- Multiple grenade attacks in J-K; 10 CRPF personnel injured in Tral
- Srinagar grenade blast injures six
Police and army reached the spot and started an investigation.
So far no group has claimed responsibility for the attack.