Attacking those raising doubts over the surgical strikes by the Army on terror launch pads in PoK, Union minister Jitendra Singh on Saturday said those who do not have the guts to call the terrorist a terrorist, must not question the patriotism and nationalism of the nationalist people. He also said those who were “casting aspersions” on the Armed forces have to answer to 125 crore people of the country.
“Those who don’t have the guts to call terrorist a terrorist, must not question the patriotism and nationalism of the nationalist people.
“I do not need to answer, but they will have to answer to 125 crore people of the country,” Singh told reporters when asked about his comment about the questions being raised by some leaders on the September 29 surgical strikes. Refusing to comment on Rahul Gandhi’s recent ‘dalali’ remarks, the Union minister said the country would like to see a united opposition that “rises to the challenge posed by the enemy regardless of the political affiliations.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We are proud of our forces and because of them we are safe and secured today. They act as a shield and enable us to lead a normal life. They are spending sleepless night and keeping constant vigil and looking after our security of border,” he said in the praise of the Indian Army. Asserting that Modi government has a “zero tolerance” approach to terrorism, he said, there can not be any compromise on terrorism or on sovereignty of India”.