Janata Dal (United) spokesperson Ajay Alok on Wednesday said Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi should maintain his dignity. “Everyone should be careful with their language, especially the elders who are full of experience. If they will not mind their language, then what will the younger generation learn? Sushil Modiji should mind his dignity,” Alok told ANI when asked about the ongoing war of words between Bihar Health Minister Tej Pratap Yadav and BJP leader Sushil Modi.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The verbals started after Modi commented on Tejashwi Yadav reportedly receiving 44, 000 marriage proposals on Whatsapp, when his elder brother, Tej Pratap Yadav, is still unmarried.
Tej Pratap Yadav, crossing all lines of civility, responded by saying that, “He (Sushil) should not be concerned about Tejashwi’s marriage, but should worry about his own son’s marriage and went on to say that the latter’s son is impotent.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016