After a video footage went viral showing JD(U) worker Iqbal Hussain pointing a pistol at a man in Gaya district, the party on Sunday sacked him from the primary membership with immediate effect.
The Bihar JD(U) president Bashistha Narayan Singh has sacked Hussain from primary membership of the party with immediate effect on the basis of the media reports, the party’s state unit general secretary Naveen Kumar Arya told PTI.
He said that Singh has cancelled primary membership of Hussain and served him a show cause notice to explain his conduct.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Meanwhile, Rampur police station in-charge Arvind Kumar Jha confirmed that the said JD(U) worker had a scuffle with a shop owner near a petrol pump over parking of a vehicle in front of that shop two days ago and in a fit of rage he had taken pistol at the shopkeeper’s son Ashish Mukheree which was recorded on a mobile camera by someone.
Both parties had lodged FIR against each other, he said, adding a probe was on in the matter.
No arrest has been made in this connection, the police officer added.